The veterinary outpatient clinic was established by the doctor of veterinary medicine Mr Jacek Mederski in 1992. Having fulfilled all formal requirements of the Kuyavia - Pomerania Province Chamber of Physicians and Veterinarians it was awarded the status of a veterinary clinic in 2001. Presently the clinic consists of:
- Two doctor's surgeries for carrying basic examination as well as specific specialist diagnostics,
- A large preparatory ward with sterile operating conditions,
- A fully aseptic operating theatre,
- An animal clinic for indoor, stationary medical treatment, with cages for small cats and dogs and large boxes for big dogs,
- An x-ray and ultrasound diagnostics chamber,
- Diagnostics laboratory,
- A CAT - scan diagnostics hall.
We offer complex services with regards to preventive treatment, diagnostics, surgical and general medical treatment. The strength of our Animal clinic is broadly defined veterinary neurology. All our veterinarians are specialized in their specific veterinary areas: we can offer services of a veterinary surgeon, an anaesthetist, a cardiologist, a radiologist, a haematologist, a dentist, a physiotherapist and a behaviourist. We train specialists all over Europe: in Germany, Austria, Sweden and France by participation in training courses, congresses and symposia on such topics as orthopaedics, traumatology, neurology and osteosynthesis. Continuously improved qualifications of our personnel allow for constant extending of the range of provided services. Therefore, every dog, cat or a rodent can be treated in our clinic with a complex veterinary care.